Since more than 50 years tesa Bandfix is a leading provider of self-adhesive solutions in Switzerland. The tesa Bandfix AG was founded in 1954. The business was focused on two areas, the sale of tesa adhesive solutions as well as the production of self-adhesive labels. The tesa Bandfix AG is following this concept until today and concentrating on the three divisions etiquettes, tesa industry and tesa consumer.
Headquarters of tesa Bandfix AG in Bergdietikon
The enterprise was based in Zurich until 1984 when the headquarters were moved to a new building in Bergdietikon. In 1984 the Beiersdorf AG took 50% of the share capital. In 1987 Bandfix AG became a 100 % Beiersdorf subsidiary. With the independence of tesa SE in 2001 Bandfix AG became a pure subsidiary of tesa SE. In 2004 the company was renamed as tesa Bandfix AG
The tesa Bandfix AG is growing continuously. Today it has more than 170 employees.
tesa Bandfix AG is certified according to the quality standard ISO 9001:2000 and the environmental standard ISO 14001:2004.